Thursday, January 28, 2010

Interviews.....the after

So the waiting begins...

will they call, or will they not??? I went in there, stardom-like and 'knocked 'em dead!'

My suit dazzled they almost didn't recognize me.

I believe that whenever one intends to do something, thorough preparation is paramount. For example, reading all about Behavioral interview questions, Stress interview questions and all will make you understand the interviewers point of view 'from the other side' Preparing thoroughly before the day gives one the confidence to go in and open up. Of course the first question will be answered with a slight quiver in your voice, but as the second or third question set in.... go with the flow!

For more interview tips read 'Great Answers to Tough Interview Questions' by Martin John Yate.

Hope i am not shaking my own hand in vain!!

Wish me Luck!

2 comments: