Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Interviews

All, how was the long christmas break?

I have been on a perpetual cycle of eating, sleeping and drinking, i became a basic animal with little or no need to worry about anything, and i should say it paid off well!

As the new year gradually sets i get jostled from my reverie and remember that i have a year to start off!

Yesterday i got shortlisted for this job i had been running around trying to apply for. This means i start my year in gear, barely out of my leave, i sit to read all day for the interviews, mumbling and thinking to myself, forward and reverse thoughts: "have i read enough? will the basics make do?, or have i veered off the path?" My mind is lost in a cyclic mind process that, even though i have done countless interviews before, i cant shake off the shakes!

I am thinking confidence, confidence, confidence! March in to the interview room with my head held high and a conjured bravado, answer all questions with rapid spit fire responses, and then impress them with my vast knowledge of things! Whatever comes of it, victory shall be met!

Basically this job will be the exit of my problems, the yin to my wallet yan, and the veneer of a new year ahead.

Wish me luck y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Remember, no matter what take a redbull, put on your best clothes and grooooooom to the death. Looking good will only compound your already invicible confidence> Go get them Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Citizenoftheworld. I went through it and now i wait! This could change my professional life forever!! i have a tingling in my fingers...

    ReplyDelete