Thursday, December 24, 2009

holiday perks

I get to sit home and watch documentaries all day. This week I got to learn new animal species. Who knew that underwater species numbers dwarfed those on land! That there is this little fish looking thingy that has some sort of wormy looking piece of flesh hanging tantalizingly off the bottom of its open gob, beckoning the small fish for a meal of worm, only to be snapped shut in the jaws of that ugly looking thingy! As cool as that was, I had to shift my attention to other tasks that have included driving people around as they do their chores, ha ha, I feel like a chartered driver with my own car! Anyhow, I am planning to spend the rest of my holiday maybe in nairobi or bujumbura. The former is a Christmas/new year hub of activity while the latter is known for its dank, underground off the radar happening spots where I can choose and pick! I guess I hv made my mind up! For those looking for where to spend the new years holiday, take a drive down to your nearest tavern. After imbibing your first glass of ale, you will know what you wanna do! Cheers all, and feel christmasy all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment