Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I tried all the other templates, believe you, me!!!

Remember my ghastly green template of not so long ago??

well, one of my friends suggested i change it, and here i am again. Blue is actually my long life best color, in Primary school i belonged to a 'house' (sports club) called Leopard. Our color was blue. Quaint little blue t-shirts with a sprinting leopard at the back, plus little cute shorts to match. i dont know how i ended up in that 'house' however, from then on, as soon as i would be asked what my favorite color was, i wouldnt hesitate, 'blue', i would quickly say. For some reason, this stuck to me through my early years, until now actually. y'all out there with a problem with blue, shield your eyes!!!
The experienced color wheel buff would cluck 'blue is a very cold color, however, i dont give a hoot!!'

anyhow, so do you like the new layout? i know, i know, if i were to scan the internet for a few more layouts, i probably would zero-in on one i would like(Another shade of blue, perhaps?), who has the time anyway???? after all, y'all are not commenting!!!!

however... tomorrow is a p.holiday for me! yipee!!! Add friday to that and i will be bumping! welcome to the weekend, i am giddy with excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment