Monday, November 30, 2009

My Posts

Of course when i invited some of my close friends to read my blog, i got mixed reactions. Some of them expected a personal tell-it-all pertaining to my bird's eye view of a certain kampala 'social mosaic' some of you get the drift, exuberant natter about things we hold dear....

however, my first attempt at blogging presented me with a paradox. As much as i wanted to burst free and write 'matters of utmost interest' i couldnt because as all of you know, we are facing tumultuous times, so my vivacity had to be subdued. i had to expertly extricate myself from the pleasant sordidness (pun-intended oxymoron) the aforementioned social mosaic can sometimes present!

I instead stuck to some main-stream (dont say mundane) stuff about random things that i have been doing, books i have been reading, research i have been looking up, thoughts that have been mulling in my head, others that have been muddling my brain hoping to get clarification from ye all readers....

I PROMISE! i am soon going to get one of those alter ego 'i am sasha fierce' blogs where i will deal with the most scathing leery gossip from kampala's underbelly, the most lip smacking lascivious tittle-tattle, watch it, i will be a bigger scandalmonger than perez hilton!!

lol

1 comment:

  1. Panting in anticipating anxiety. May I offer my services as one of the contributors, helping you make that belly bob higher out of the ever murkier waters of Kampala. The only city in the world where double standards find a new meaning altogether.....The Mysterious GAGA

    ReplyDelete