Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Of Frigid workmates

Now this girl i work with.....

She is too strict with herself, all those around her, she reminds me of a nun without a habit, try a catholic nun from the 1920's.
Her sense of dress to say in the least is extremely conservative, large billowing skirts and big girls blouses. She marches into office at exactly 8 in the morning and rigidly sits at her desk all day, puttering with documents and reading through last months mail. Sometimes she barely manages a glance your way when you singsong a 'g'morn' in the morning.

Well, notwithstanding, she is good at her stuff - an IT programmer. I once approached her with an algorithm problem, she glared at me and bayed 'don't you research before asking?' Granted, i was taking the easy way out of situation, instead of sifting through a number of online journals and endless Q and A post-its on the interet, yes, i caved and attempted the easy way out. To say the least, the rebuff i got was meted out accordingly.

However, my disdain for her has reached fever-pitch levels, i can barely look at her without haughtily looking the other way and spontaneously raising my head to walk onto the office kitchenette.
had it only been me with 'beef' for her would explain that it is I with the problem, however, a number of my officemates have once whispered into my ear, 'can she yank the pick out of her ass?' well, not explicitly so but you get the point....

she needs a man...!

1 comment: